Wish List - January 2015

27.1.15

It has been quite a while since I've done a wish list so I thought I would do an updated one as some previous items have dropped off that list while I've added some other products to the list. If you have tried any of the products on my list, I would love you to leave a mini review in the comments below.

Zuii Organic Fair Concealer Pencil & Pecan Flora Foundation (for contouring)
Urban Decay Naked, Naked 2 & Naked 3
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette & Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette
Lorac Pro Palette & Pro Palette 2
ColourPop Pigments
NYX Simply Pink Lip Cream & Simply Vamp Lip Cream
Zoeva 103 Defined Buffer Brush, 109 Face Paint Brush, 142 Concealer Buffer Brush227 Soft Definer Brush322 Brow Line Brush
Evil Eye Store Mini Evil Eye Diamond Cz Bracelet
GemsInVogue Tiny 16" Sideways Cross Necklace - Gold & Silver
H2D Professional Curling Wand x 5
Equip Plaited Metal Headband - Pale Gold & Silver Multi
Canon Powershot S120 Black (so I can actually take decent photos!!)
Soda & Co Pink Lemonade Sugar Scrub & Pink Lemonade Hand Lotion

Hopefully I'll be able to get through all this by the end of next year.

What's on your wish list?