#NOTW - Sally Hansen Haute Chocolate

10.9.14

As you read this, I am currently in mourning. As of 10 days ago, Winter has left us here in Australia and we are now headed toward Summer, which I am absolutely dreading - and do so every year. Many of you probably think I'm crazy because I know Summer is everyone's favourite season. But I just can't stand it - my Polish blood is undoubtedly responsible for this. So in my unreadiness to let go of the gloriously cold weather, I thought I'd share my NOTW from a few weeks ago particularly for you lucky people who are headed into Autumn/Fall.

Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in Haute Chocolate is a slightly shimmery mahogany brown. For the most part I dislike brown nail polish but the red and warmth that this colour gives is gorgeous. I think this is a must-have nail colour for your Autumn/Winter nail polish collection.

The consistency, like all of those in this line of nail polish, is great. Pictured is two thin coats and as you can see it is completely opaque. Aside from having to touch-up a few chips that occurred while playing piano, Haute Chocolate held up quite well, lasting almost a week chip-free.

What are you favourite nail polish colours for Autumn and Winter?