Shelbi Chic Turns 1!

2.8.14

I can't believe that tomorrow is one whole year since I officially launched Shelbi Chic and I published my first blog post! Time is flying by so quickly.

I want to dedicate this post to all of you: my followers and readers. I appreciate each and every one of you. It makes me so happy when I see my views go up, my follower count increase, and comments from you guys. It makes this blogging experience completely worthwhile. And it means the hard work and effort that I put into each of my posts, my layout, etc. is paying off.

I honestly thought that I would be blogging to an audience of zero for a really long time. So I'm really proud of what I've accomplished in a year. Although I know a lot about blogging and social media, I do have much more to learn. This can only come with experience. But I really do hope that my tips, tutorials and reviews over the year have been of great benefit and help to you.

Stay tuned for a giveaway - I'll be bringing this to you when I've reached 100 followers on Bloglovin'. Additionally, if you follow me on Twitter and Instagram, you can see extra content that I don't post on the blog.

I look forward to another year of blogging...

Thanks again!

xx