#NOTW - Tiffany Green & Flecks Of Gold

6.8.14

L to R: China Glaze "For Audrey", Essence "Steel-ing The Scene", Sally Hansen "Big Matte" Top Coat
I've had this bottle of China Glaze's "For Audrey" for ages and never even opened it. Instead, I'd always opted for Zoya's "Wednesday" which is slightly darker and has more of a green undertone. I finally decided to give "For Audrey" a try and I absolutely love the colour up against my skin tone. It's the perfect shade of mint - I'll definitely be wearing this colour a lot during Spring. I topped it off with a matte top coat and paired it with two accent nails which is a coat of Essence's "Steel-ing The Scene" gold topper polish - I'll do a separate review on this in a future post.
"For Audrey" lasted well with some chipping on the matte nails by day five but I find that matte finishes don't last as long as shiny top coats do. The formula is good, somewhere between thick and thin. Application was slightly patchy in some places though overall it looked great. I absolutely love China Glaze and I wish I owned more of its polishes - I'd love to hear your suggestions.

What types of nail polish combinations are you loving at the moment?