#OOTD - Blue & Orange

26.7.14

Ah, my first ever outfit of the day post. I had an interview for a volunteer position at Melbourne Spring Fashion Week a couple weeks ago, so I got my sister to snap a few quick pics when I got back.

I knew I wanted to wear these brand new cobalt blue pants but I had no idea what I wanted to wear on top. I ended up going for a plain white top paired with a black blazer. I would have liked to have worn a white blazer but since I was taking the train I wasn't sure if it would remain stain-free by the time I got to my interview. Plus, I always manage to get makeup on white clothes - what can I say, I'm a klutz!

I've had the scarf for over a year and have never worn it because none of my other blue clothes matched the colour exactly but these pants go with it so well. I was in a bold mood, so I opted for complementary colours and brought along an orange bag. I tied this in by wearing a peachy orange lipstick.

Outfit Details
Black Blazer - Young Urban
White Three-Quarter Top - Supre
Cobalt Blue Pants - Missguided
Scarf - Big W
Bag - Target
Shoes - Big W

Makeup Details
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Ecru
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in Light
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer
Zuii Organic Blush in Grapefruit
E.L.F. Studio Eyebrow Kit in Dark
Starlooks Champagne Palette
Maybelline Pencil Eye Liner in Black
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Mascara in Black
L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 401 Peach Parfait

I hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to bringing you more outfit ideas in future.

Don't forget to follow Shelbi Chic on Bloglovin', and on Instagram for extra photos.