Natralia Nourish Naturals Eczema Cream

7.5.14

Today's post is a quick review on the Natralia Nourish Naturals Eczema and Psoriasis Cream. Yes, I get eczema and dermatitis. Mainly on my hands and fingers but sometimes also on my arms. For those of you that may not know, eczema is characterised by symptoms such as redness, swelling, itching, dryness, flaking and weeping. I have extremely sensitive skin and if I don't keep it moisturised I get dry, red and irritated skin. I first got eczema when I was about 12 or 13. I didn't know what it was and I was never actually diagnosed by a doctor. Throughout high school, it got quite bad - it was all over my palms and fingers, and it was quite noticeable. It was impossible not to scratch. Steroid creams had little effect. I just had to keep my hands moisturised and wait for it to pass. Which it has. As I've gotten older, it has gotten a lot milder. Especially with the help of this cream.
Mum brought this home after a trip to Chemist Warehouse. I thought there was no way it was going to work. If prescription medications didn't work, how was this cheap little cream going to do anything for me? I noticed no difference in my first few weeks of use. I was losing hope yet again. It was very soothing on the skin though. So, I continued to use it and I'm glad I did.

This is not a cure for eczema - unfortunately, no such thing exists at the moment. Sufferers can only do their best to manage the systems. But this cream has helped me a considerable amount. I still get "breakouts" every few months but they are nowhere near as bad as they have been. They are short lived and the little bumps are not as red or itchy. The oils in this cream are very nourishing but the cream is not at all greasy. It has a strong but natural and pleasant scent.

If you have eczema or dermatitis and are struggling to find something that works, I strongly recommend this cream or one with similar ingredients. It takes some time to work but when it does you won't regret buying it.