Another Apocalips - 102 Nova

2.11.13


Back in August I did a review on the Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquers and have recently added 102 Nova to my collection. I love pink on my lips and this is a gorgeous medium cool pink. I don't have too much to say about this one as I gave a more in-depth review in my original post about the formula, etc. I wanted to post this simply to show you the colour. Like the others, Nova's staying powers isn't all that great with the colour disappearing after eating and drinking, though this is characteristic of a gloss. But the opacity and semi-shiny finish of this product is wonderful. The colours in the range are very wearable and not at all over the top, with the exception of a few bright and glittery shades which would be more appropriate for night time. I'm quite curious to see what these lacquers look like layered over lipsticks (so much alliteration!).